…Baby One More Time Taiwan Box MTV Version with (You Drive Me) Crazy Promo Single

britney baby one more time

britney baby one more time taiwan

Hello everyone the today's item is the Britney Spears debut album:
"…Baby One More Time" released in Taiwan by "Magic Stone".
It's a box with 2 cds inside: 1) normal album 2) "(You Drive Me) Crazy" promo
cd single without barcode.
It's one of my favorite item because I really enjoy Asian releases, always so special 
and full of stuff inside.
My copy is still brand new with original sticker on the front cover
I bought it on "Ebay" it's not rare but it's very interesting;
This version is different from the other Taiwanese releases of the same album,
because it's the "MTV" special edition, the sticker says
"MTV Music Television The Big 4"
and also other stuff in chinese :P
It have 14 tracks:

1….Baby One More Time
2.(You Drive Me) Crazy
3.Sometimes
4. Soda Pop
5. Born To Make You Happy
6. From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
7. I Will Be There
8. I Will Still Love You (Duet With Don Philip)
9. Deep In My Heart
10. Thinkin' About You
11. E-Mail My Heart
12. The Beat Goes On
13. I Will Never Stop Loving You
14. Baby One More Time (Davidson Ospina Radio Mix)

the track list for the cd single is:

1. (You Dive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix)
2. (You Dive Me) Crazy - Crazy-Space Dust Dark Dub
3. (You Dive Me) Crazy - Space Dust Club Mix
4. Autumn Goodbye
As usually happens to Britney Spears cds there's an error typing
it's the name of the song
"I'll Never Stop Loving You"
that's called: "I Will Never Stop Loving You"
but it means the same :D so it's not a very important error.
on the lower part of the backside there's a yellow bar
that says:

"℗ + © 1999 Zomba Recording Corp. Manufactured & Distributed
 in Taiwan by Magic Stone Co.,Ltd.
All rights of the Manufacturer and of the Owner of the Recorded Work are Reserved.
Unauthorised Public Performance, Broadcasting and Copying of this Record is Prohibited.
MTV: Music TelevisionTM and (MTV LOGO) are trademarks owned by MTV
Networks, a division of Viacom Inc.
Copyright 1999 MTV Asia. All rights Reserved."
That's all I can copy here because the other writings are in chinese.

It have a barcode and it is: 4715122014205
and the catalog number is: MED300-4A

That's all I hope you all like my new cd as much as I do.
If you have any question or other stuff please contact me
Enjoy! :)



britney spears baby one more time taiwan

britney spears baby one more time

britney taiwan

britney spears taiwan

britney spears taiwan edition

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento