Greatest Hits: My Prerogative EU Eco-Pack

britney spears greatest hits my prerogative eco pack

britney greatest hits my prerogative eco pack

Hello :)
This is the Greatest Hits: My Prerogative (by Britney Spears)
in ECO-PACK or ECO STYLE.
It's a slide pack album, that substitute the jewel case or the digipak.
It is the re-edition of the Europe compilation, it contains 19 tracks but there is not any other cd inside;
it's still sealed, but on the back the track list do not mention any remix bonus disc.
Manufactured by Jive and Zomba in the EU
cat number is: 88697046432
and barcode is: 88697046432

tracklist is:

01. MY PREROGATIVE
02. TOXIC
03. I'M A SLAVE 4 U
04. OOPS!…I DID IT AGAIN
05. ME AGAINST THE MUSIC (FEATURING MADONNA)
06. STRONGER
07. EVERYTIME
08. …BABY ONE MORE TIME
09. (YOU DRIVE ME) CRAZY (THE STOP REMIX!)
10. BOYS (THE CO-ED REMIX) FEATURING PHARRELL WILLIAMS
11. SOMETIMES
12. OVERPROTECTED
13. LUCKY
14. OUTRAGEOUS
15. BORN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY
16. I LOVE ROCK 'N' ROLL
17. I'M NOT A GIRL, NOT YET A WOMAN
18. I'VE JUST BEGUN (HAVING MY FUN)
19. DO SOMETHIN'

About:
This compilation do not included "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know"
(from her album: Oops I Did It Again), infact all of EU edition of this Greatest Hits
have 19 tracks except for the UK release that includes the second album 4th single;
finally they correct the track # 12. OVERPROTECTED
Thank for watching :)


britney greatest hits

britney spears greatest hits

britney spears my prerogative

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento